Sweet Pecan Salmon fillets are topped with a sweet and crunchy pecan crust. A thin layer of Dijon mustard cuts the fishiness of the salmon and brings together the flavors This sweet and savory dish can be complimented with a salad or steamed veggies.
Sweet, Sweet Pecan Salmon
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Serving size: 3
- 3 wild salmon fillets
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine chopped pecan, maple syrup and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Check salmon for bones and pat dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper
- Place salmon on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard on one side of each salmon fillet.
- Top with the pecan mixture and bake for 20 min uncovered.
What did you think of this recipe? I’d love to hear your comments! Be sure to share the love and share this recipe so we can all eat healthy and feel fabulous! For step by step pictures and nutritious information about the ingredients used in this recipe, check out Out To Lunch Creations.