How could this recipe possibly work with no flour or binding agents in the recipe? These can’t work, can they? So I got out 5 ingredients and mixed them together (in less than 1 minutes) and the batter was ready for the skillet! I put them on the skillet and to my delight they set right away and even puffed up a bit. Oh my gosh, these are going to work out!!
I have a new favorite pancake recipe for breakfast. If that wasn’t already enough…my kids LOVED them! Whoopee, a new pancake recipe!! I am a happy camper this morning for sure!
Organic Flourless Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancake Recipe (Gluten Free & Grain Free)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 small pancakes
Serving Size: 2 pancakes
1 cup organic ‘just nuts’ peanut butter, almond butter or other nut butter of choice
4 large organic eggs
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup full fat Greek organic yogurt
2-4 tbsp organic strawberry jam, see recipe
pure maple syrup and additional strawberry jam for toppings
- Mix together peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, Greek yogurt and strawberry jam all together in a small bowl.
- Use a whisk to blend together.
- Preheat a skillet to 350º F.
- When the skillet is hot, add some coconut oil to lightly cover the bottom of skillet.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook on both sides until lightly golden brown.
- Top pancakes with a little more strawberry jam and maple syrup if desired.
Adapted from Deliciously Organic
If you loved this Flourless Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancake recipe, help spread the news and share it with friends, family and coworkers, using the Facebook and Twitter links below. I also have more great healthy recipes and pictures on my site wholelifestylenutrition.com. I would love to hear from you! If you enjoyed this recipe please share a comment – it makes me happy