Chocolate Walnut Bars
- Set up a double boiler on your stove. Bring three cups of water to a boil in the lower pot. Then turn the heat down to low.
- Add the cacao powder, coconut oil, raw honey and Himalayan salt to the top pot.
- Mix until all ingredients are melted together into liquid form.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a medium sized baking dish lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for approximately two hours before serving.
- Store leftovers (if there are any) in the refrigerator.
Please share this recipe with your friends, family and coworkers using the Facebook and Twitter links below and let your friends know about this delicious chocolate walnut bars recipe. I also have more great recipes and pictures on my site at www.ahealthfoodie.com. Feel free to leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts.